Every year we run NRoSO training workshops for farmers, advisors and spray operators.
This workshop is part of the farming and crop protection industry’s Voluntary Initiative to minimise the environmental impacts of pesticides. This workshop will attract 10 CPD points for National Register of Sprayer Operators (NRoSO) members and 6 CPD points for BASIS members.
The 2017 workshops will be held at the following locations ~
Monday 30th January 2017 *revised date*
– Ogborne St George Golf Club, Ogborne St George, Marlborough, SN8 1TB
Tuesday 31st January 2017
– The Langton Arms, Tarrant Monkton, Nr Blandford, Dorset, DT11 8RX
Tuesday 7th February 2017
– Test Valley Golf Club, Micheldever Rd, Overton, Basingstoke, RG25 3DS
Friday 10th February 2017 **revised date**
– The Dog & Bear, The Square, Lenham, Kent, ME17 2PG
Tuesday 21st February 2017
– **New venue **Alton House Hotel, 57 Normandy, Street, Alton, GU34 1DW
Wednesday 22nd February 2017
– Chalke Valley Farming, Stoke Farm, Broadchalke, Salisbury, SP5 5EF
For further information or to reserve a place please contact Tina at the CMP office 01730 710 800